Give & Support
Impact of Your Gift:
No matter the size, every gift makes a difference!
The Division of Student Affairs provides Division-wide leadership and support in the areas of fundraising, alumni engagement and corporate support and sponsorship opportunities. Through the establishment and cultivation of relationships with friends, parents, alumni, foundations and corporations, we work to create shared interests with an ultimate goal of philanthropic support for Divisional and departmental priorities.
The Division of Student Affairs addresses diverse and critical needs so that students can attend this great University. We stand ready to assist you in any way that will make it easier and more satisfying to contribute. We look forward to getting to know you and your desire to give and help you make your contribution to the Division of Student Affairs.
- ACT Program Fund for Service and Scholarships
- Beradino J. DiBernardi Scholarship Endowment for Greek Leadership
- Diversity Celebration Fund
- Fraternity and Sorority Life Leadership and Legacy Fund
- NPHC Plots and Gardens Project
- Peggy Eller Endowment for the Child Development Center
- W.H. Plemmons Memorial Scholarship
- Wellness and Prevention Services
How to Give:
Thank you for considering a gift to Appalachian State University. Your support is an integral part of our students' success every year. Please head over to our giving page for more information.
Be sure to indicate where you would like your gift designated in the box provided.