Student Affairs Education, Engagement & Development Council
About SEED (formerly SAPAC)
The Student Affairs Education, Engagement and Development council is charged by the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs to develop programs for faculty and staff in the Division of Student Affairs. The council meets on an as-needed basis. The council also encourages input on programs of interest for personnel in Student Affairs.
To enhance the personal and professional development of staff members within the Division of Student Affairs.
- To offer programs and activities throughout the year.
- Outcome: Student Affairs Conference once a year
- Outcome: Student Affairs End-of-Year Event
- Outcome: Division-wide speaker once a semester (relating to ongoing issues of Student Affairs)
- Outcome: Assisting with the planning of the Professional Development Series
- To provide networking opportunities for staff in the Division of Student Affairs.
- Outcome: Creation of a semester-long book club
- Outcome: Creation of several social outlets throughout the year for new and continuing student affairs staff