This semester, the Student Affairs Assessment team is beginning to work closely with departments throughout the Division of Student Affairs (DSA) and across campus to better leverage Engage.
To that end, every department within DSA has identified an individual within their department to serve as an Engage Advisory Board member. We are meeting with these primary points of contact for individual kick-off meetings throughout the month of October.
By working closely with the Engage Advisory Board members, we are making very intentional efforts to leverage Engage to:
- Market engagement opportunities by leveraging Events and News
- Create an accurate and meaningful co-curricular transcript for students
- Build data for department and division assessment and data-informed decision making
If you have questions about Engage, please utilize the website and email described below. When appropriate, we may loop in your department’s Engage Advisory Board representative.
- Engage Support Website. You can find growing resources to support your Engage questions on the App State Engage Support website.
- Email Questions. If you have questions about Engage, please email email@example.com. There are multiple staff checking this email, so you’ll likely receive a faster response by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org rather than a specific individual.