Student Affairs Diversity & Inclusive Excellence Grant Proposal
The Student Affairs Diversity and Inclusive Excellence Committee is now accepting fiscal year 2020-21 grant proposals. The grants should be for a program/project/resource etc. which will support the diversity and or inclusion efforts in the campus community and/or student experience. Please complete the Grant Proposal Form for your request to be considered.
The reviewing of applications will be on a revolving basis which has already started. Deadline for ALL grants are Friday, September 25th.
Please note the following items when completing the Grant Proposal Form:
- The proposal must be for a student affairs campus-based entity recognized by ASU. The maximum amount to be funded cannot exceed $5000.00.
- The proposal is not one that is already a function of another ASU department. The proposal should not include requests to cover departmental operating expenses. Operating expenses are part of your internal budget for everyday functions of your department.
- Funding requests must follow the University’s spending guidelines and policies. Awarded funds must be spent by June 30, 2021. The grant is not automatically renewed each year (one-time award). The Division of Student Affairs must be recognized on any printed material or within program content if grant is received.
- Grant Recipients must provide a 1-2 page summary report of program impact/outcomes to the Student Affairs Diversity & Inclusive Excellence Committee.
- Report template will be distributed to all grant recipients
Please direct any questions to Traci Royster or Jeff Cathey.