The Appalachian State University campus is currently operating under SPECIAL conditions.
The university remains open, with emergency management protocols activated and operational modifications and precautions in place to support social distancing. In-person instruction has transitioned to a system of alternative course delivery. View the latest information on the App State Coronavirus Information website. Read the latest update posted 3/27/2020 at 5:59 p.m.
Posted 12:17pm, March 19, 2020. Updated 3:12pm on March 24, 2020.
Members as of Summer 2019:
- Jeff Cathey, Chair | Office of the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
- Traci Royster, Vice Chair | Staff Development & Strategic Initiatives
- V. Leigh Beasley | Health Services
- Cydney Caldwell | Electronic Student Services
- Erika Cary | Career Development Center
- Marco Fonseco-Rodriguez | Multicultural Student Development
- Gabby Dickey | University Recreation
- Alex Howard | Wellness & Prevention Services
- Shannon Jordan | University Housing
- Erin Sanders | University Recreation
- Heather Strine Patterson | Assessment
- Moriah Stegall | Child Development Center