The university remains open, with emergency management protocols activated and operational modifications and precautions in place. Instruction has transitioned online for summer sessions. Read the latest update posted 5/27/2020 at 3:50 p.m.
Read the Student Affairs Covid-19 Response. Updated March 31, 2020 at 9:20 a.m.
Members as of Summer 2019:
- Jeff Cathey, Chair | Office of the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
- Traci Royster, Vice Chair | Staff Development & Strategic Initiatives
- V. Leigh Beasley | Health Services
- Cydney Caldwell | Electronic Student Services
- Erika Cary | Career Development Center
- Marco Fonseco-Rodriguez | Multicultural Student Development
- Gabby Dickey | University Recreation
- Alex Howard | Wellness & Prevention Services
- Shannon Jordan | University Housing
- Erin Sanders | University Recreation
- Heather Strine Patterson | Assessment
- Moriah Stegall | Child Development Center